Getting your DNA tested now can save you money in the long run – but how much are we talking for a DNA test? There are multiple facets of your DNA that Geneway™ can reveal to give you insights into specific areas of your health. These include your weight, athletic ability and genetic predisposition to certain afflictions or diseases.
Most people go in search of DNA testing when a family member becomes aware of lifestyle diseases like cancer or heart disease to determine whether they themselves or their kin will develop anything similar. Regardless of warning signs from relatives, isn’t it better to be prepared from the get-go in case of any underlying conditions? Knowledge is power, and if you know that you may be susceptible to developing a disease, you can take steps to prevent it.
A DNA test can also enhance other aspects of your life. A simple mouth swab can determine how you can enhance your endurance and athletic ability. It can also transform the affects of medication on your body when you know exactly which ones to take (which ones are right for you).
Where Can I Do a DNA Test with Clear DNA Test Prices?
You can get a DNA test done through Geneway™. Our DNA test prices remain competitive and transparent for anyone interested in getting a DNA test done, and the best part is, it can also be ordered online! Geneway™ offers a host of different DNA tests for every factor mentioned above and more.
How Much Is DNA testing in South Africa?
There are no hidden costs and no fine print at Geneway™. Below are our different test offerings with their pricing:
- For your skin and signs of ageing, there is GeneRenew™ – R3 220.00
- To optimise your athletic potential, there is GeneSport™ – R3 220.00
- To help you determine your genetic predisposition for weight gain, we have GeneDiet™ – R3 220.00
- For information on your general genetic risk for certain lifestyle diseases, there’s GeneWell™ – R3 910.00
- To inform you of the way your body metabolises certain prescription drugs, we have Gene-Rx™ – R3 500.00
For more information related to our DNA test costs, contact our experts.