The GENEWAY™ Probiotic contains a unique blend of nine strains.
Supplementation with probiotics has many mechanisms of action that benefit health, including but not limited to:
• Supporting metabolic activity, such as the production of short-chain fatty acids and vitamins, nutrient absorption, and digestion of lactose
• Adhering to intestinal epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy balance of organisms in the intestinal tract
• Helping to establish populations of good bacteria after disruption in balance
• Supporting immune function
• Promoting intestinal epithelial cell survival
• Supporting healthy bowel function
• Degrading oxalates
Probiotics can be obtained through supplementation or food, e.g. buttermilk, yoghurt, kefir, some types of cheeses, soy beverages and plants (miso and sauerkraut.
Dietary diversity andtaking a variety of probiotic species and strains are methods that help support ahealthy microbiome.
Benefits of Probiotic strains:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Immune system, Urogenital infections, Allergies.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Cavity protection.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Immune system, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colds and flu.
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Immune system, Colds and flu, Diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium Infantis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Airway infections, Travelers diarrhea, Ulcerative colitis.
- Bifidobacterium Longum
- Diarrhea, Allergies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac, Immune system.
- Bifidobacterium Breve
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colds and Flu.
- Streptococcus Thermophillus
- Diarrhea, Digestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Immune system, Colic.
- Saccharomyces Boulardi
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Digestion, Lyme disease, Colitis, Urinary tract infection.